Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
=========================================== STANDARD PAYMENT TERMS: 50% Downpayment upon confirmation 30% Partial Completion 20% Cut-over and Hand-off =========================================== REMITTANCE: Bank Name: BPI MAKATI MAIN Account Name: ELADIO JOSE ABQUINA Account Number: 0010023599 SWIFT Number: BOPIPHMM --- Bank Name: BDO - BANCO DE ORO SM CITY NORTH EDSA ANNEX Account Name: ELADIO JOSE ABQUINA Account Number: 000670841013 SWIFT Number: BNORPHMM Paypal Account: [email protected] =========================================== TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all products and services provided by Eladio Jose Abquina under the trade name Tech Ops PH or TECHOPS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS. All work is carried out by the team of Tech Ops PH on the understanding that the client has agreed to the team of Tech Ops PH terms and conditions. Copyright is retained by Tech Ops PH on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled. If a choice of design is presented, only one solution is deemed to be given by Tech Ops PH as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of Tech Ops PH, unless agreed in writing that this arrangement has been changed. PROJECT ACCEPTANCE At the time of proposal, Tech Ops PH will provide the customer with a written estimate or quotation. A copy of the written estimate or quotation is to be signed and dated by the customer to indicate acceptance and should be returned to Tech Ops PH. Alternatively, the client may send an official order in reply (via email or other means) to the estimate or quotation which binds the client to accept Tech Ops PH’ terms and conditions. No work on a project will commence until either document has been received by Tech Ops PH, or down-payment of up to 50% or otherwise stated in the payment terms for each Statement of work. DESIGN CHARGES Charges for design services to be provided by Tech Ops PH, will be set out in the written estimate or quotation that is provided to the customer. At the time of the customer’s signed acceptance of this estimate or quotation, indicating acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, full-payment of the quoted fee will become immediately due. Work on the project will not commence until Tech Ops PH has received this amount. PAYMENT and OTHER SERVICE CHARGE Charges for any additional services over and above the estimated design, will become fully payable (100% of the quoted amount) at the time of estimate or quotation acceptance. The customer will be provided with an Approval Form and/or Review of the work provided with an Invoice prior to final publication. At this time the remainder of the amount due will become payable and the customer will also be required to sign and submit the Approval Form to Tech Ops PH. Accounts which remain outstanding for 30 days after the date of invoice, will incur an extra charge of 2% per month of the outstanding amount.